Two words immunity and health have been the most important words of this year. Seasonal change means you are exposed to more viruses are health ailments. So here are some winter foods that will boost your immunity like crazy! They also taste delicious!
- Calcium and Vitamin C: citric fruits like oranges and lemons are super rich in calcium and vitamin C. Vitamin C is said to work amazingly against come cough and cold. It also lowers your cholesterol levels and helps in weight loss.
- Blood-thinning: pomegranate and beetroot are good for blood thinning, hence this makes these two an amazing food for high blood pressure patients. In the winter season, blood pressure tends to increases a bit, this could be your quick fix.
- Antioxidants: antioxidants prevent damage on cellular level hence they are very important. All the berries, strawberry, elderberry, blueberry, blackberry, etc are super-rich in antioxidants.
- Warmth: all dry fruits have a warm effect in your body, basically they keep your body warm. You can crush some dry fruits and have it with your cereal every morning, it will taste just perfect.
- Fibre: green veggies like spinach, cabbage, lettuce provide a lot of fibre to your body, which is very essential for easy bowel moments. Since people tend to eat a lot in winters some fibre could help.
Winters are full of sweaters, coats and beanie’s. All the above foods are super filling and healthy. Remember to eat a lot and exercise a lot this winter. So stock up on all these winter foods and enjoy!
FOLLOW US ON OUR SOCIALS
Facebook | Instagram | Youtube