SAMIT Event Group will present the 2022 edition of the unique InClassica International Music Festival from May 8th to June 2nd, 2022. Currently regarded as the best classical music festival in the world, the 11th edition of InClassica will return to Dubai for a four-week celebration of world-class classical music performance and international collaboration.
InClassica 2022 will present an astounding 50 world-renowned soloists, 3 leading orchestras, and 11 celebrated conductors over the festival’s groundbreaking 1 month of consecutive evening concerts, with 26 performances taking place at Dubai Opera.
InClassica will present the Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra, the Berlin Symphony Orchestra, and the Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra over four weeks. Dmitry Yablonsky, Conrad van Alphen, Gianluca Marciano, Marius Stravinsky, Gergely Madaras, and Massimiliano Caldi will conduct these prestigious orchestras.
The festival will feature a diverse and engaging repertoire of well-known classics and contemporary masterpieces, including works by Verdi, Beethoven, Debussy, Mendelssohn, Strauss, Dvoák, and Alexey Shor, Composer-in-Residence.
InClassica will feature a great cast of internationally renowned A-class soloists.
Every concert has something special to offer; here are a few highlights you won’t want to miss:
- The Grammy Award-winner, also named Musical America’s “Instrumentalist of the Year,” violin Legend Gil Shaham (USA).
- the Echo-Preis Klassik Award and the German Music Critics’ Best Recording of the Year Award, world-famous Turkish pianist and composer Fazil Say (Turkey).
- the Prize Winner at the Tchaikovsky International Piano Competition (2011) and the 13th Van Cliburn International Piano Competition (2009), pianist Yeol Eum Son (South Korea).
- Daniel Lozakovich (Sweden), exclusive Deutsche Grammophon artist, Excelentia Prize winner under the honorary presidency of Queen Sofia of Spain, and “The Young Artist of the Year 2017” award winner at the Festival of Nations.
- Fumiaki Miura (Japan), Artist-in-Residence of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, the youngest artist to win First Prize at the Joseph Joachim Hannover International Violin Competition.
- Metropolitan Opera Star, Grammy-nominated exclusive Decca Classics recording artist, recipient of the 2014 International Opera Awards’ Readers’ Award, Malta’s first cultural ambassador since 2012, and the best lyric tenor nowadays Joseph Calleja (Malta).
SAMIT Event Group, a Dubai-based organisation with a proven track record of delivering high-quality, large-scale cultural projects, is proud to present this series of events, and the Festival welcomes leading broadcasters Medici.tv as an official media partner. SAMIT is proud to present the third edition of the “Classic Strings” Violin and Cello International Competition, which will take place from May 9th–23rd, 2022, in addition to the festival’s schedule of world-class performances. This competition will bring together some of the world’s best young string players for a celebration of artistic excellence and technical prowess.
For tickets and further information about InClassica’s 2022 season, including concert details, visit the official website https://inclassica.com.