Budget airline Cebu Pacific has announced that UAE travellers can fly from Dubai to Manila before 2022 ends for as low as AED 399.
Cebu Pacific Slashes Rates To Manila
A sale offered by the carrier Cebu Pacific, began on December 16 and will continue until January 2, 2023. During this time, individuals who are planning to fly can take advantage of discounted pricing for one-way base fares.
Also read: 7 Places To Watch The New Years Eve Fireworks In Dubai 2023
Xander Lao, chief commercial officer at Cebu Pacific, said: “Our system-wide capacity is now approaching pre-pandemic levels. We’ve basically grown, in fact, much more than what we were doing pre-Covid in the domestic level. We are seeing green shoots of recovery. It is very encouraging to see more people confidently flying again, not just within the Philippines but even abroad.”
You can book tickets directly from the carrier website. Non stop flights from Dubai to Manila are about 8.5 hours.
5 Things To Do In Manila, Philippines
The cooler temperatures of December make for a pleasant time to travel to Manila. Peak travel season just about starts and is perfect to visit with family, friends or that solo trip you’ve always wanted to do!
There are many things to do in Manila, the capital city of the Philippines. Here are a few suggestions:
- Visit historic landmarks: Manila has a rich history and there are many landmarks that reflect this. You can visit the Intramuros, a walled city that was once the center of Spanish colonial rule in the Philippines, or the San Agustin Church, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the cultural scene: Manila is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene. You can visit museums such as the National Museum of the Philippines or the Ayala Museum, or catch a performance at one of the city’s many theaters.
- Shop and dine: Manila is known for its bustling markets and vibrant food scene. You can visit the Divisoria Market or the Greenhills Shopping Center to find a wide variety of goods, or try some of the city’s famous street food.
- Relax at a park or beach: There are several parks and beaches in and around Manila where you can relax and enjoy the outdoors. You can visit Rizal Park, which is located in the center of the city, or head to one of the beaches in the nearby city of Manila Bay.
- Experience nightlife: Manila is known for its lively nightlife, with a range of bars, clubs, and other entertainment venues to choose from. You can also catch a live music performance or visit a rooftop bar to enjoy views of the city.