Introducing Serene Gardens II: Your Gateway To Unmatched Luxury Living In Dubai’s Discovery Gardens!

Prescott Development has recently wowed the crowd at an exclusive event held at the prestigious Ritz Carlton DIFC, where they proudly introduced their latest masterpiece, Serene Gardens II. This residential marvel, nestled in the lush surroundings of Discovery Gardens, promises an unparalleled living experience. And I would never keep it a secret from you, so here are all the stunning details you need to know about this new development.

Also read: Serene Garden By Prescott: Luxury Fully Furnished Apartments Just Steps Away from Discovery Gardens Metro Station, Presented by Golden Bridge.

A Glimpse Into Serene Living: 285 Units Of Pure Luxury

The latest Serene Gardens II boasts a total of 285 units, ranging from smart studios to 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, each meticulously designed for comfort and style. With prices starting at an affordable AED 599,000, these fully furnished and fitted residences offer breathtaking views that redefine the concept of home.

Your Gateway To Convenience

Serene Gardens II is strategically positioned for convenience, located next to educational institutions, healthcare services, shopping centres, dining, and public transport, including easy access to the metro. The development is on track for completion in Q2 2026, promising a well-connected and accessible lifestyle in Dubai.

28+ Ultra-Luxurious Amenities: Lazy River, BBQ Spot, Gaming Station & More

This development is not just another project; it’s a rare gem in Discovery Gardens and Al Furjan, offering more than 28 ultra-luxurious amenities. These include a lazy river, an exclusive BBQ spot, a gaming station, a pickleball court, an in-house cinema, sunken seating, and 23 more. It’s not just a home; it’s a retreat that redefines the meaning of upscale living.

Convenient Payment Plans: Making Luxury Living Attainable

During the event, Prescott Development revealed a groundbreaking 60/40 payment plan for Serene Gardens II, exclusively managed by Golden Bridge. This plan, introduced by the eminent CEO of Golden Bridge, Mr. Aamil Tabani, allows prospective buyers to secure their dream home with a 20% downpayment, followed by the remaining 80% spread over two years. It’s a testament to the commitment to making luxury living attainable for all.

Serene Gardens II is not just a residential project; it’s a testament to Prescott Development’s unwavering dedication to delivering customer-centric luxury residences across prime locations in Dubai. It’s time to embark on a journey where luxury, comfort, and convenience converge in the heart of Discovery Gardens.

Get In Touch & Take Your First Step Towards Luxury Living Now

To learn more, reach out to Prescott at or call
+971 50 375 1280 Prescott Development
+971 54 768 4160 Golden Bridge

For the latest updates and announcements about Serene Gardens, stay connected to them through their Instagram @prescottuae. Join the journey to redefine luxury living in Dubai.

You may also like: 7 New Hotels Expected To Debut In Dubai In 2024

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *