A 65-year-old man in Austria “felt a ‘nip’ in the genital area” shortly post sitting on the toilet in his house. After which he looked into the toilet and discovered the python. It turned out that his neighbour’s python had escaped through the drains. The python was about 1.6-meter (5 1/4-foot) in length.
Luckily, the reptile was reported to be non-venomous. On inspection, it was found that the neighbour keeps about 11 such non-venomous snakes in his house and he now faces an investigation on causing harm to someone by negligence. The victim, thankfully only sustained minor injuries.