Tis’ the season to be jolly indeed because Dubai is the place to be to celebrate a fantastic Christmas & bring in the holiday spirit. There’s the Winter Garden At Habtoor Palace Dubai, Expo City’s ‘Winter City’, and lots more. Adding to the year’s fantastic Christmas market collection is the Madinat Jumeirah Festive Market.
Madinat Jumeirah Festive Market
The Madinat Festive Market is probably among Dubai’s best Christmas markets to look forward to in 2022. Located on Fort Island, the market will take place between Thursday December 15 until Friday December 30. So that’s 15 days of fun, festivities, great food & lots of activities. And the best part? FREE ENTRY of course!
Things To Look Forward To At Madinat Jumeirah Festive Market
- 1750 square metres of market space, overlooking the spectacular Souk Madinat Jumeirah. So plenty of space to explore & enjoy with friends or family!
- A huge 36 foot Christmas tree adorned with twinkling lights, baubles, tiny Santas, gifts & stars
- An immersive market to shop until you drop
- Lots of magical Christmassy kids activities like a North Pole train ride, a snow fight zone, taking an Abra with Santa, bungee jumping, making & decorating gingerbread houses, and a Venetian carousel.
- Live entertainment including bands, dancing, and musical performances
- Plenty of restaurants to choose from
Here’s a look from last year’s festive market: