They say love makes you blind, but this level is different. A British man planned to propose to his girlfriend by lighting up many candles. But his nice gesture quickly took a very steep turn. He lit up almost a hundred candles and left their house to pick his partner. On returning, he saw that the house was on fire!
According to South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue, as the man went “round the corner to collect his fiance-to-be, ready for the romantic moment, he came back to find the flat on fire and three fire engines on the way!” The reason for the fire was that the man had left the lights and candles in his apartment unattended. On the contrary, his girlfriend said yes!
FOLLOW US ON OUR SOCIALS