Humans have been around on this planet for a very long time. Hence history is full of weird facts and stories. So mentioned below are 5 weird history facts that will make you laugh and blow your mind at the same time:
- In the year 2015-2016, an image of a kiwi, which is firing lasers from its eyes got the highest number of votes for the new flag of the country of New Zealand.
- The second person to survive going over Niagara Falls in a large steel barrel died after slipping on an orange peel in the year 1926.
- King George II’s heart literally burst while taking a shit one day because he was so constipated.
- Australia declared war against emus in the year 1932. The Great Emu War was operated by the wildlife management military to reduce the population of the bird.
- An ancient Greek author, Aeschylus, died because an eagle mistook his head for a rock. The eagle dropped a tortoise on the author’s head thinking it too be a rock that would break the tortoise, but it didn’t.
FOLLOW US ON OUR SOCIALS